Management Lessons the 'Mumbai Way'
Living in the Maximum City teaches you more than what a structured Management School program could teach.
Let's recount ... :
- Survival Skills
- Locating your Space, Spot & Identity in a congested market
- Negotiations, giving & taking
- Success thru Interpersonal Skills & People
- Problem Solving
- Taking charge of challenges & resourcing to fulfill it.
- Enjoying within your space & protecting it whilst sharing with stake- holders
- Delivery on time, irrespective of challenges
- Anticipating adverse changes, all the time
- Organising & Pacing your moves, whilst minding your business
- Co-survival & breaking silos
- Planning your destination, resources & pathing yr journeys
- Mature balancing of work & life though co-located
- Guarding, protecting & securing interests
- Above all managing your Happiness by sharing with neighbours & fulfilling your social responsibilities
The Maximum City never sleeps... professionally being ever alert is critical