The Big SUNDAY CROSS-WORD
Whilst designed by me for a few friends, I throw it open to you. Solve it but please DO NOT post the answers. Don't be a kill joy. Just record in response the time you take to complete it.
I think if you could complete it without errors :
a. in 15 minutes, you are Super
b. between 15 & 22 minutes, you are Intelligent
c. in 22/28 minutes, you are
d. in 28 to 35 minutes, you are
comparable to me: Average
e. in above 35 minutes you need a COViD test (lol) !!!!
So go thru the clues and have fun.....
1. Antonym of "close bonding"
8. Unique & peculiarly
10. Real time Global Villan like in a Bond flick
14. video narrator - ____ artist
16. Current Corporate hobby
19. Yogic chant for inner peace
20. New Year's - 31 December
21. informal hello
23. Responsible Delivering positions on Board
24. WFH demands better __ skills
25. Some say we are facing tacitly the 3rd global confrontation
27. Locational Stay put when detected
1. Indication of corporate inflation
2. _ _ practices that drive organisations
3. Precedes a vowel word
5. Natural response to Job Loss
6. Particularly for reference
7. _ _ Program created by Richard Bandler & John Grinder being a pseudo scientific approach to communication, personal development and psychotherapy
9. If devil lives in deep details then you need to do it ...
11. not been on it since 34 days
13. Negative response
15. Team appointed to ensure further preparedness & lockdown implementation of Covid19
16. on job but not at office
17. Latin Rogation
18. Prohibited Zone
22. The Black Coats and Wet Coats both cannot currently go to due to Covid-19
25. Platform of the new World Messaging
26. The man-made brain of the Robots