Victim of our own assumptions
You suffer because you believe that the organisation operates with 'You' at the centre of its gravity. If you begin with the belief that you are not the centre of organisational gravity and that you are only a replaceable actor currently playing a role, a lot of your unwanted corporate frustrations will end.
All of us believe..
- we perform key roles for the system
- we are irreplaceable
- we are the best performers
- we can do our Managers job better than him
- we are paid lower than real market value
- we are wanted like 'hot-cakes' in the market
- someday the Co will realise.
We are victims of our own assumptions. It would do good at times to revalidate these.